The real estate business is a competitive one. Agents who can effectively market their properties will quickly advance their career. It can be difficult to market a property in a city with thousands of agents already squabbling. An agent must set themselves apart from the rest of the competition. Geo farming real estate is one way to do this.
Geo-farming is a powerful tool every real estate agent must use to get the best return on their investment. But, before starting geo-farming, you must learn what it is and how it works. This post will help you understand this marketing method better.
What Is Geo-Farming Marketing In Real Estate?
Geo-farming is a new marketing method in real estate that’s used to increase the number of leads and drive direct traffic to your listings. It uses location-based advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook, and Instagram ads) to target potential buyers in your area.
Geo-farming is done through geo-targeted ads on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. These ads are targeted specifically to your audience based on their location, which means you can reach more people interested in buying or selling a home in your area.
How Does Geo-Farming Marketing Work?
The software will automatically generate ads for each property listing you have. It will pull information from your MLS system and create ads with images and descriptions based on your specifications. Once the ads are created, they’re ready to be posted across the web. You can choose which sites to advertise on, how often those ads should run, and how much you will spend on each ad placement. The software will track how well your ads perform so you can make adjustments as necessary.
What Are the Advantages Of Geo-Farming?
- Increased Sales Leads: By serving ads to people within a certain distance of your business, you can generate more sales leads than if you were only advertising to those within your immediate area.
- Improved Conversion Rates: Since users are more likely to respond when they’re in the area, your conversion rates will improve due to geo-farming.
- Lower Cost Per Click: When you target an area with many potential clients, the cost per click will be lower than when you try reaching globally.
- Easier To Manage: When you use geo-farming marketing, it becomes easier for you to manage your business because all your clients come from the same area. So you will not need to travel long distances just to meet them or show them properties. You will save on fuel costs which can add up over time.
- Better Customer Service: When you opt for this marketing technique, it becomes easier for you to provide better customer service. This is so because all your customers live within an area where they can easily access your services anytime they want without having any problems with delayed communication.
So, whether you want to be on the cutting edge or want better search results, geo farming real estate is for you. It’s a win-win situation for real estate agents who want lower costs, better exposure, and prospective clients looking for homes.